Personal appointments can be made by e-mail. Please describe the problem already in the request, so that both the duration of the appointment can be planned and required documents can be prepared.
The submission of the reports of the completed internships is only possible by e-mail. Please send all documents required by theinternship regulations (certificate of study with study regulations e.g. v3b, v4; internship report, stamp of the company, declaration in lieu of an oath, internship certificate) in one (1) coherent PDF to the e-mail address of the Internship Office. Drive links, word documents, photos, etc. will not be considered or processed. Furthermore, only complete documents (according to the internship regulations)will be processed and forwarded to the Examination Office in case of credit.
Before submitting the documents
- Study the applicable internship regulations in detail (Attention: Differences depending on the examination regulations!)•Search for a suitable company according to the internship regulations (on your own responsibility! We are not allowed to arrangeinternships!)
- Contact the company and formulate your application
- Carry out internship areas according to internship regulations
- Prepare an internship report according to the internship regulations (NOTE DEADLINES!)
- No blocking note on the part of the company in the report, since this is archived.